Continue this amazing
experience into the class room and pool to learn how to be comfortable SCUBA Diving underwater. As a certified Open Water Diver, you have the freedom to dive with a buddy independent of a professional throughout the World.
December 5th and 6th (Saturday and Sunday) – Put the excitement to the edge and giant stride into two days of adventure. During these two days you will complete the entire academic and pool requirements to complete the Open Water Diver certification. During the class you will have opportunities to schedule your 4 open water dives. This could be on a winter destination or late spring local trip.
Click here for a map to Scuba Emporium:
The not so fun stuff:
- Have to be at least 10 years of age. (there are programs available for under the age of 10)
- If there are any yes’s on the medical questionnaire it has to be signed by your doctor (a fax is OK). The lawyers require you to consult with your doctor if there are any medical questions. Click here for the form: http://bit.ly/zcTRx
Date: Saturday, December 5, 2009 and Sunday, December 6, 2009
Time: 9:00am - 4:30pm
Location: Scuba Emporium
Street: 16336 104th Ave
City/Town: Orland Park, IL
Course does not include, but not limited to:
- Required Mask, Fins and Snorkel
- Open Water Dives - will be discussed in class
- Scuba equipment other than rental in the pool, ONLY
Sign up below and we will ship you your required materials.